Tuesday, October 7, 2008

About Me

I am a wife to an amazing husband, daughter to the best parents ever, sister to the world's most amazing sister, friend to many and along with many others an aspiring photographer. I have always enjoyed taking photos, and in late 2008 I decided to start learning more about the art than just point and click. I have found that taking photos for friends and loved ones has been more rewarding that I ever imagined. The joys of continuously learning allow my mind to grow and the more I learn the more I strive to be the best. Other than photography and all things related, I enjoy the following things: snowboarding with my husband even though he is better than me, going out in the boat with family, spending time with friends especially since I don't have the chance to do so as often as I would like, cheerleading and all things related, and wedding or event planning.

I'm glad that you have stopped by to see what's been going on with me. Feel free to look around and if you like what you see please leave a comment (they are always nice to see) or contact me using the contact link at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll visit often.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP