Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo Session Information

Contact me for Availability & Pricing


Please be sure to include 'Inquiring about Photo Session' in the subject line so your email does not get filtered to my junk mail.


Session Details
A typical session will last between one to two hours and will take place at an agreed upon location. I am open to new locations, so please let me know if you have a specific spot in mind. Also note that due to certain weather conditions your session may have to be rescheduled.


Client Proofing
I will provide you with a link to your online gallery approximately 2 weeks after your session. The gallery will be available for 3 weeks after posting upon which your order should be placed.


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP