Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Designs

Wow, I love him! And, I just wanted to share how absolutely gorgeous he is ;) (Ok, so I am probably pretty partial here...)
I'll be testing out some new layouts in the next few days/weeks, although I really like the one I am using now, so if things seem strange (like the really large photos) then I apologize. I'll be working out the kinks in the next few days in hopes that the way you view my blog becomes a much better experience. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the fabulous photo!

2 comments:

Kathryn Joy Wednesday, September 30, 2009  

Geez Amber try not to be so partial! Great pic. I still am tickled over when we were at Chelsea's and Eric's rehearsal dinner and he told Paul that he rubs out the smell of lotion until he can smell just your skin. He ain't right!

katlee Saturday, October 03, 2009  

He is a handsome "dude"---that big day will be here before ya know it and I know it will be a beautiful day! I really like your new page set-up. Thanks for putting up pics of Ethan. TJ is such a ham, sweet little boy...

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP