Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So in love...

Ok, so if you are imagining images that would be associated with the title of this post you are probably expecting a sweet, loving engaged couple or a mom with her baby or the possibilities are endless, but you are actually going to get a few images quickly taken with my macro lens. It's sad to admit that I have had this lens for quite some time now, but I've been rather busy with lots of other things i.e. getting married, moving into a new home, settling into a new home, etc. etc. But, I am so in love with my new lens. I have right much learning to do but wanted to play around tonight while I had a few moments of down time. I am extremely pleased with what this lens can do and I'm sure I will only be more excited as I learn how to even use it.

My hubby has done a wonderful job with the up keep in our yard. We have so many beautiful flowers in the garden, and I can't wait to capture each and every bloom on camera. The first image isn't of a flower, but have you ever noticed the amazing detail in someones eyes? If not, then now you have the opportunity... This was a super quick snap, but I can't even believe all the little details.

Ok, so enough of my ramblings. Enjoy the images...






1 comments:

Kathryn Joy Friday, May 21, 2010  

The eye is really neat! Love the pictures and keep them coming!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP