Friday, October 15, 2010

3 weeks new | Newborns

I. Adore. Newborns. The newborn smell, smooth skin, lovable features, just everything about them. As I was holding Baby L my husband said in the background, don't get any ideas. My reply was okay, not yet... So I might not love the sleepless nights and the never ending fatigue that might be felt by all the new parents, but I do adore photographing all those lovable features. One day I will photograph one of my own, but until then I am perfectly content photographing everyone else that will agree to have me come into their home with what seems to be a never ending supply of blankets and gear ;). Thank you to the R family for allowing me to do just that. It was a pleasure getting to know you. Baby L is as precious as can be and I know she will be loved by many. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP